Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What in the World?


The woman pictured in this photograph has kinky twists in her hair. Well, at least in the front of her head, she's wearing kinky twists. It seems like she decided to take some of the kinky twists out, but never finished taking the hair out in the front. I am going to flat out that this looks a hot mess. You can see her nappy/crimpy hair sticky up. It's not stylish at all. On a positive note, I really like the color of her kinky twist. The hair color goes extremely well with her skin complexion. I would actually suggest that she dye her hair that color. She should have just taken out all of her kinky twists before taking any pictures. After she takes out the remainding kinky twists, I'd advise that she get a perm as soon as posible. I'm sorry, but I have to give this style a Hair Don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment