Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hair Swooping the Eye


The young lady pictured here has a simple hairstyle going on. She parted her hair on the left side and swooped it to cover her eye. She has the other side of her hair pinned over. Pretty much all her hair is on the right side of her head. This style is becoming very popular. It is quick to style and easy to maintain. Although the hairstyle is somewhat plain, it does have an elegant appeal to it. If you add some stylish clips to this hairstyle on the side, that would really spice the hair up. This style would eventually get on my nerves because I like being able to see with both my eyes. I have a feeling that she constantly moves the hair piece over so she is able to see better. The style is very cute and original. I'd have to give this a Hair Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment