Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Simply Bobbing


The young lady in this piture has a simple bob cut going on. She has tucked the left side of her hair in back of her ear and has the right side of her hair dangling in her face. The left side of her hair is actually cut shorter than the right side. I think this cut works perfectly with her face structure. She has a beautiful brownish colored hair. This definitely matches her skin complexion in a great way. I forgot to mention that this is all her real hair. No weave was added to this hairstyle. I think it's nice how she has her hair in her face but not enough to cover her eyes. I really enjoy simple hairstyle that look completely elegant. To maintain this style, all you'd have to do is curl the hair under just a tad bit. You would also have to wrap your hair up with a scarf. I'd give this style a Hair Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment