Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Weave on the Block!

I am pictured in this photo wearing a new type of weave. This is called a Lace Front Wig. Lace fronts are wigs that come with a natural hairline. The wigs usually look like real hair is coming from the scalp. The hairline you see in the picture is not mine, but instead the wig's. You can also part about an inch of the hair in the front. The particular lace front I am wearing comes from the company Sensationnel. The name of this wig is called Serena. The hair is black with brown streaks in it. The wig is actually layered very nicely. The back of the hair is very long. This lace front can be styled in many different ways. These wigs typically last for a month and a half. The Serena Lace Front is indeed a Hair Do!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, and something so foreign to me. I was talking to a colleague of mine who wears wigs and she was making fun of my ignorance and complete "whiteness." I love this picture and I think your hair looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete