Friday, February 19, 2010

Long Hair or Wrong Hair?


The young lady pictured in this photo gave me an exclusive look of here natural hair. She hasn't washed her hair in over a week. She feels that this will make her hair longer. The young lady is an athlete and sweats a lot, due to practice. She usually wears her hair in a bun, but she took the hair out for me. It seems like there are extremely tight curls throughout her hair. They actually give her hair a "dreadlock" effect. I was told that she hadn't combed her hair in a few days. When she finally does comb the tangled hair, I feel that she's going to have a hard time getting it nice and straight. Her hair is very long with the tangled dreadlock effect and when she does finally loosen the curls and straighten her hair, it'll be even longer. For now, I have to give this style a Hair Don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment